- Roadmap Wealth Management (RWM) uses a specialized financial planning software to look at your current financial situation and determine the probability of having sufficient income through your lifetime.
- We evaluate your Social Security benefits and determine the age to receive benefits.
- We assist with determining how to use your investments to help replace and supplement your income.
- RWM can also provide ongoing updates to your financial plan to keep you on track with your financial goals.
- We help determine the appropriate payout withdrawal options for your pension.
- Your plan is completed by a Certified Financial Planner.
- It shows your current financial situation, including business equity.
- Your plan shows year by year distribution and which accounts to draw down.
- Your beneficiary designations are checked for future distribution.
- We provide a second opinion on investment allocation for IRA’s, 401K’s and other investments.
- Your plan can look at potential charitable giving ideas.
- We utilize our 30+ years’ worth of experience to find appropriate individual stocks, bonds and mutual funds.
- RWM gives you peace of mind by determining the probability of outliving your investments.
- RWM conducts investment meetings on a regular basis with you, our client, so that you might better understand your investments.
- The benefits of working with RWM include daily transparency, flexibility, lower asset management fees and direct communication to the people managing your money.
- RWM breaks down complicated investment concepts to make them easier to understand and proactively helps you achieve your financial goals.
- RWM has partnered with TD Ameritrade to provide custodian services.
Business Succession Planning
Are you taking the correct roads to arrive at your retirement destination? Do you want to retain the maximum amount of equity from your business? The day will come when you ask yourself if it is the right time to exit your business. Don’t you want to be the one to decide when? You need a plan! Let us help you find the proper routes to achieve your goals!
- This plan will indicate how much you need to net in your business sale.
- It helps you determine whether you have enough equity in your business to supplement your investments for the future.